Wednesday 25 February 2009

I Didn't See This One Coming

   The timing of my contributions to StyleForvm stemmed from having a run of good outfits that I felt like showing off during the latter months of last year

   One of these was my black tie outfit that I wore to the Welsh Guards Christmas Party in December (theme: "Black Tie With a Hint of Après-Ski". Like, really) and I played it classic because, quite frankly, I only get to don the outfit once a year and there'd be plenty of other guys accessorising their ski suits with bow ties and shirt studs. And at least I'll never have to rent one

   SF's member-voted 'End of Year: Looking Your Best' contest for the Christmas period has just reached the final stages. I submitted a couple of poor shots that didn't even show me at the party (lacking the desire to compile a new Facebook album) and decided to admire everyone else's more relevant and better lit contributions. Logging on today, I'm pleased, horrified and amused to discover that I'm one of the 8 finalists

   I should take tipsy, ill advised self portraits more often

No comments:

ShareThis