Wednesday 31 August 2011

The Alex Wilson Portrait Shoot, Part Three - Dog Day Afternoon


On one of the hottest days of this dying season, Alex Wilson and I reunited to further our collaboration, this time in the residential environs of Knightsbridge


For thematic consistency - or due to obsessive tendencies -  I utilised another Deborah & Clare shirt (one may note a textured star design in its weave), this time with one of the duo's neckties, and a different pair of vintage Ultra eyeframes. Common sense dictated that I don an unstructured ramie Junya Watanabe Man jacket, currently the lightest wearing coat I have


Needless to say, more to come

All photographs are the copyright of Alex Wilson: http://awilsonphotographic.com/

2 comments:

ADG said...

You remain, my friend, stronger than battery acid.

Onward.

Barima said...

Corrosive to the touch, eh?

Many thanks; it's good to know that you aren't totally gone. I have enjoyed quite a few ganders at your Tumblr

Best to you and LFG,

BON

ShareThis